For the remainder of the 2014-15 school year, the EY team is inviting enthusiastic readers to read current event articles from a variety of sources. First up…Tween Tribune!
Tween Tribune consists of daily news sites and includes text, photos, graphics, and audio and/or video materials prepared by the Smithsonian and others about current events, history, art, culture and science.
It’s easy to participate…
- Go to http://tweentribune.com
- Select a Grade Level at the top (K-4, 5-8, or 9-12)
- Scan the articles and select one (or more) to read
- Post a comment. In your comment, please do the following:
- Include your name, grade and school (Trevor, 3, Sunset)
- Summarize the article and/or type a question you have after reading the article
- Answer the Critical Thinking Challenge found at the end of the article