“Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn.” ~Elizabeth Lawrence
image taken from Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/emzee/259669867
Check us out on Social Media!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wcsenrichment/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WCSEY66
The EY Team
- Mrs. Henningsen, Coordinator at Prairie Lane and Swanson
- Mrs. Sindt, Coordinator at Rockbrook and Hillside
- Mrs. Nordquist, Coordinator at Oakdale and Westbrook
- Mrs. Spady, Coordinator at Westgate and Loveland
- Ms. Heflin, Coordinator at Paddock Road and Sunset Hills
- Ms. Job, Coordinator at WMS and WHS
- Early Enrichment opportunities are intended for our early learners in the primary grades (K-3), however older students might find the topics interesting and are welcome to participate.
- Math Minutes are posted weekly and are intended to s-t-r-e-t-c-h your brain as you explore a variety of math topics.
- Full STEAM Ahead! will provide you with Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math related learning opportunities.
- Reading enRichment is geared towards curious readers.