Freckle is a great app that allows teachers to differentiate math lessons for students. To get started, watch this video tutorial.
- Go to https://www.freckle.com/ and select Teachers Sign In
- Select Log in with Google
- Under Manage Roster in the upper left, add a class and name it
- Select the grade level (NOTE: This can be adjusted for individual students later)
- Add students to the roster (We like using First Name and Last Initial only)
- Under Class Options, print login cards for students
- Download Freckle from Self Service
- Select “I’m a Student”
- Type in your First Name and Last Initial
- Type in the Class Code given by your teacher
- Tap Continue
If you want to create a Front Row bulletin board for your classroom, check out these bulletin board resources. For bulletin board ideas, check out the Freckle blog.