With Halloween right around the corner, it’s time to write some silly spooky stories!
What you will need:
- A Dice
- Paper Copy of Roll a Silly Spooky Story (click here to print)
What to do:
- Roll your dice three different times.
- The first number you roll will be your character.
- The second number you roll will be your setting.
- The third number you roll will be your conflict.
- Use your character, setting, and conflict to write a silly spooky story.
- Illustrate your story on the back of your paper.
Share with your EY coordinator to be featured on our blog!
**This activity was created by SunnyDaze and downloaded for free on TpT