Wow! There’s a lot of big words in that sentence! Find out more about polyhedrons by visiting this website: http://www.mathsisfun.com/geometry/polyhedron.html
How can you spend your Math Minutes this week?
- Post a comment and share something new you learned about polyhedrons. You are not limited to the website listed above. When posting a comment, use your first name and school (i.e. Tyler, Sunset). Do not publish your email.
- Make a Modular Origami Stellated Icosahedron by following these directions: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Modular-Origami-Stellated-Icosahedron Email a picture of your completed stellated icosahedron to your school’s EY Coordinator.
- Find instructions for making other polyhedron. Here is one resource: https://www.korthalsaltes.com/ Email a picture of your completed polyhedron to your school’s EY Coordinator.
- Post a comment and answer the question: How is origami related to math? When posting a comment, use your first name and school (i.e. Tyler, Sunset). Do not publish your email.
- Find instructions to make an origami animal using the WWF Together app on your iPad. Email a picture of your completed origami animal to your school’s EY Coordinator.
We will post pictures of your origami creations on our Student Showcase Wiki.