Image Source: By AnonMoos [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
According for fractalfoundation.org, A fractal is a never-ending pattern. Fractals are infinitely complex patterns that are self-similar across different scales. They are created by repeating a simple process over and over in an ongoing feedback loop. Driven by recursion, fractals are images of dynamic systems – the pictures of Chaos.
How can you spend your Math Minutes?
- Choose a “Fractivity” to complete from this webpage
- Draw Sierpinski’s Triangle by watching this tutorial
- Color and cut out a Sierpinski Triangle using this template and give it to the EY coordinator at your building. We will build a GIANT triangle using all the ones submitted!
- Check out the connection between Sierpinski’s Triangle and Pascal’s Triangle by watching this video.
- Watch this video about Fractals and leave a comment about something new you learned
1 thought on “#29: Fractals”
This seems very interesting… I will hopefully like it when I try it out!!