In order to participate in the circuit mini-course with Mrs. Spady, please watch the following 2 videos and answer the questions on a separate piece of paper or email your answers to me.
Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2EuYqj_0Uk
The numbers before the question tell you what time in the video when the question is answered.
- 00:30-What component is represented by the jagged line in the diagram? Choose One: Battery, Resistor, or Diode
- 00:40-If there is more than one loop that the electricity can take, what kind of circuit is it? Choose One: Series or Parallel
- 02:59-What happens in a series circuit when another light bulb is added? The light becomes brighter or dimmer (Choose One)
- 3:30-In order for a series circuit to work, all components need to be connected. Choose One: True or False
- 04:13-Let’s say you’re using a 3 Volt battery and 2 lights in a series circuit. One light measures 1.5 Volts. What does the other one measure? Choose One: 1.5 Volts, 3 Volts, 4.5 Volts
- 06:15-What happens when you remove a light bulb from a parallel circuit that has 2 light bulbs?
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnnpLaKsqGU
- 00.38-What is the part of the light bulb that actually lights? Choose One: Filament, Wire, or Electron
- 00:58-What is flowing through this circuit (the tiny balls moving in the video)? Choose One: Protons, Neutrons, Electrons
- 01:07-What would happen if the wire was not connected to the positive side of the battery?
- 02:14-Electricity will follow the path of least resistance. Choose One: True or False