Pi Day 2016 is only 13 days away! This week’s Math Minute will have you thinking about ways to artistically represent Pi. Use one of the suggestions below or come up with your own idea. Turn in any artwork you create to the EY Coordinator at your building.
How can I spend my Math Minutes this week?
- Visit tinkerlab.com to find out about a possible Pi Day art project. Download the grid here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B59p7nLR3kODV2JVRjRpbWZGYzQ/view?usp=sharing
- Make a Pi Day collage. Here’s an example: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/430234570622699151/
- Paint your nails (or toenails) with the digits of pi or pictures of π
- Write your name or draw a picture with the digits of pi
- Create a Pi Badge for the Digital Badges page on the EY Blog