Tongue twisters are a great way to practice and improve pronunciation and fluency. They’re not just for kids, but are also used by actors, politicians, and public speakers who want to sound clear when speaking. Below, you will find some spooky tongue twisters. Say them as quickly as you can.
Spooky Halloween Tongue Twisters
- He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
- Creepy crawler critters crawl through creepy crawly craters.
- Dracula digs dreary, dark dungeons.
- Ghostly ghouls gather gleefully to golf on ghostly golf courses.
- Gobbling gargoyles gobbled gobbling goblins.
- Horribly hoarse hoot owls hoot howls of horror in Halloween haunted houses.
- If big, black bats could blow bubbles, how big of bubbles would big black bats blow?
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- Professional Pumpkin Pickers are prone to pick the plumpest pumpkins.
- Transylvanian Tree Trimmers are trained to trim the tallest Transylvanian trees.
- Several spooky, slimy spiders sulkily spun by the sea.
- The ochre ogre ogled the poker.
- Which witch wished which wicked wish?
Now that you’re an expert at saying them, can you write your own Spooky Tongue Twister?
Add it to the comments section!