Art requires creativity and imagination and enhances flexibility, adaptability, productivity, responsibility and innovation – all required skills for a successful career in any field of study.
The ‘A’ in STEAM represents ‘Art’ which includes music.
For this week’s Weekly Challenge, you’ll have an opportunity to explore the world of opera. There are several different learning choices. Pick as many activities as you’d like and then demonstrate your learning by creating a product.
- Opera Facts for Kids: https://kids.kiddle.co/Opera
- Kids Meet an Opera Singer: https://youtu.be/95RLviccrQc
- Shh! We Have A Plan | Opera for Kids: https://youtu.be/2k_yEBBEvyw
- Blob Opera: https://artsandculture.google.com/experiment/blob-opera/AAHWrq360NcGbw
- Children’s Opera “Little Red Riding Hood”: https://youtu.be/KdnOZwrrhUA
You are welcome to find other resources of your own. Have fun!
Submit Your Work Here: https://forms.gle/UmK5n4AXx9V5gpG78
NOTE: There is a Marvelous World of Opera badge available if you’re interested. Get a copy of the recording sheet here: https://sites.google.com/westside66.net/eybadgepage/fine-arts-badges?authuser=0