NATIONAL S.T.E.M./S.T.E.A.M. DAY is celebrated on November 8, but you can create STEM and ART all year long!
Check out a few of these STEM/STEAM related experiments that you can do to celebrate the national day dedicated to Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math.
1. Choose the one that is most interesting to you
2. Collect the materials you need. Contact the EY coordinator in your building via email if you need help with this step.
3. Take pictures from your experiment
4. Create a one paragraph summary about your project
5. Submit your work to your teacher the EY coordinator in your building.
Completing one of these experiments, taking a few pictures, and a writing a summary of your project will allow for you to earn the DYI Superstar Badge. Check it out on the digital badge page
Post adapted from https://projectmc2.mgae.com/#/experiments