Artificial Intelligence: A machine is said to have artificial intelligence if it can interpret data, potentially learn from the data, and use that knowledge to adapt and achieve specific goals.
For this Mini Spark, have fun exploring Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the following ways…
- Go to the website linked and see how AI is used in healthcare. Jot down some examples in your notebook. https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/07/27/how-is-ai-used-in-healthcare-5-powerful-real-world-examples-that-show-the-latest-advances/?sh=46cee435dfbe
- Watch Crash Course’s: What is Artificial Intelligence and take notes as you watch.
- Watch this TEDTalk about AI and Emotions: https://www.ted.com/talks/rana_el_kaliouby_this_app_knows_how_you_feel_from_the_look_on_your_face?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare
- Find another resource of your choice and learn about another area of AI.
- Create a product using an app of your choice to demonstrate your learning and/or teach someone else about AI.