NJHS Application Help Sessions
Last year the WMS NJHS Faculty Council noted that some students might benefit from instruction on how to fill out an application, specifically how to highlight applicable experiences and how to phrase answers to the question(s) being asked. We decided to offer some application help sessions this year to see if it would improve the quality of applications.
Here are some details about the help sessions:
- The help sessions are not mandatory. Students may attend none, one, or multiple sessions.
- The first 10-15 minutes of the help session will be spent going over some tips for filling out applications. For the remainder of the session, students can get one-on-one help with their application and/or just sit and work on completing the application. Passes will be written for the late bus and/or sports. Students can also leave early if a ride is picking them up.
- Sessions will run from 3:20-4:00 in the PAC or during Warrior Time (see below). Please fill out the Google Form if you plan to attend a session. Students will be sent a reminder email the day before the session.
Help Session Dates:
- Thursday, February 10 (during Warrior Time)
- Tuesday, February 15 (after school)
- Thursday, February 17 (during Warrior Time)
- Tuesday, February 22 (after school)
- Thursday, February 24 (during Warrior Time)
Google Form Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsIP_cDMsXzLQjpCfSzfRucN2jNPaTz8G2puXNH5d7QG9JmA/viewform?usp=sf_link