The PBS Kids website has a TON of great ideas to get you moving and thinking Full STEAM Ahead!
- Start by checking out the ideas here: http://pbskids.org/zoom/activities/sci/#engineering
- Read through a couple of the design challenges. Make sure to also check out some of the results others have sent in.
- Decide on a challenge to try yourself. You do not need to go out and buy anything! See if your teacher can help you out with some of the materials or check with the EY coordinator at your building.
- Plan a time and a place to complete your challenge. See if a couple of friends want to join you!
- Take some pictures, record a video, and jot down your results. Send your results to the EY coordinator at your building and we’ll post it on our Student Showcase Wiki!